Wanderer in Shadowlands

All who wander are not lost - JRR Tolkien

Name:
Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Football and other stuff

First of all let me warn you right now. DO NOT see The Wickerman. It is terrible. It never takes a plot twist you don't see coming. The end just falls flat. There is no residual "creepy feeling' that you associate with a good scary movie, and Nick Cage, who I normally love, seems a little over the top and outshines the rest of the cast. Just don't eve bother. If you want to waste the 8 bucks, go buy four Power Ball tickets, you might get something out of them.

Next...

I have decided to start making football predictions at the beginning of every week. Its a experiment to see if I can guess as well as the "professionals." Wish me luck.

Miami at Pittsburgh- Mia, I think the Fins can take a Big Ben-less Steelers

Baltimore at Tampa Bay- TB, Going with the Bucs, its going to be a close one though good luck Simms

Atlanta at Carolina- Car, Got to go with the Panthers, don't think Vick can do it when they force him to stay in the pocket

Denver at St. Louis- Den, I will never go against my Broncos

Buffalo at New England- NE, never underestimate Tom Brady

Philadelphia at Houston- Philly, I will take McNabb over Carr any day, sorry Kubiack

New Orleans at Cleveland- NO, go Bush! Plus its the Browns...

Seattle at Detroit- Sea, Watch out Alexander, you can avoid the Madden curse

NY Jets at Tennesse- Ten, they have a solid D and I can never go with a team who doesn't even have the state they actually play in mentioned.

Cincinnati at Kansas City- Cin, besides the fact I want KC to lose, Carson Palmer has something to prove, that he can recover.

Chicago at Green Bay- Chi, Sorry Farve, I want you to win but your team just doesn't have it

Dallas at Jacksonville- Dallas, TO won't make Dallas implode until at least game 6

San Francisco at Arizona- Ari, I like how the looked in the off season and I like Kurt Warner

Indy at NY Giants- Indy, I got to give the Manning Bowl (Peyton vs Eli) to Peyton.

Minnesota at Washington- Wash. Sorry Vikings but I don't think you have it this year, and the Skins are stacked

San Diego at Oakland- SD, since it isn't possible for both to lose I will give it to the team least likely to implode

Now I will say I will get half of these wrong. Wish me luck ;).

Finally, House is Back on Fox. I love this show, and Hugh Laurie is amazing. If you haven't seen it, tune into your local Fox station at 8/7C (new time) and give it a chance. And don't be worried if you hear something this week about alien DNA, it won't go all SciFi on you, I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

House is an excellent show. Bryan and I exchanged weird looks when we saw the preview for the next episode. It should be interesting.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home